WITH 300 MILLION INTERNET USERS, LATIN AMERICA IS A HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR
DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
A quick overlook: the digital state of the art in Latin America
The biggest internet countries in Latin America are:
• Brazil – 90 million Internet users.
• Mexico – 42 million Internet users.
• Argentina – 28 million Internet users.
• Colombia – 26 million Internet users.
• Venezuela – 12 million Internet users.
• Chile – 10 million Internet users.
With 60 and 40 million users respectively, Brazil and Mexico rank among the top 5 Facebook countries in the World. The area tops the charts in terms of daily activity on social media, on both global and local platforms.
Social media in Latin America show very peculiar digital habits, strictly related to the different languages and cultural contexts – also visible in the numbers of people following political leaders on social media.
BLOGS TO FOLLOW
Insights about the Brazilian, LatAm and US Hispanic media markets
Blog about e-commerce and digital marketing in Brazil
Blog about social media and digital marketing in Brazil